Sunday, September 4, 2011

What a differerence sleep makes!

My wonderful family finally took me in hand last night and insisted both Jerry & I get some sleep.   Put Jerry to bed in the living room, with me our bedroom, and my sweet sister insisted on sleeping and waiting on me.  This, after everyone went out to Los Cuervos for some good Mexican food.  Jackie and I stayed here for some delicious liver and onions.  Now don't be turning up your noses!  They were delicious!  And we had a great bonding time.  I'm so glad we've had the last 11 years to get to know each other.  It's been very special and I'm going to miss her a lot!

Jerry just  peaked his head in to say good morrnng, so must have slept well.  I can hardly wait to make sure he got some good shut-eye.  I know I did.  Please excuse any errata on the blog this morning.  Seem to be having a few eye problems.  Probably from too much sleep, but it sure felt good.   Hope to do it tonight too, before the trip tomorrow to Gillette.

Lam, Gar an Ger will be here today and I can hardly wait to see them.  They are life-long friends and we have so many memories and so very much in common. I know we'll have a superlative visit..

When we get to Gillette I  don't know if the Blog will still be on blogger dashboard, but will difinitely let you know, as well as the new email address.  I'm sure ghvally won't let us take it with us.  Also have to get new phone service, but again will keep you posted.

My love is here to visit, so guess I'll call it good for this morning.  Remember, keep smiling.  Your attitude s your atitude.  Have a bkessed Sunday and remember to keep the Lord's day Holy.

Love you All,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment