Friday, September 2, 2011

Home again home again jiggity jig

Good morning one and all, I think.  It's a little dark-thirty out this morning so no sunny report right now ... I just have a sneaking suspision it's going to be glorious.  Any day in Southern Colorado is phenomenal.  Even the snowy and blustry ones ... but we won't talk about that now.

Whoeee!  Just figured out why I was havng so much trouble seeing this morning.  Took my glasses off to check them and figured out there was turkey from last Christmas on them.  Don't know how long it's been since I've cleanedthe, but obviously a long, long tme.

It took a long time yesterday to fnally get checked out of the hospital.  The process started at 14:00 and we didn't leave the room until 18:10.  It took over an hour for transport to get there.  Sure glad they expediate txf's out or we'd still be waitng.  Then, we had to order a script and pick it up in Pueblo and of course it wasn't ready.  Finally got home around 21:15 and my sister had everythng well under control.  Saturn and Venus were happy to see us, as was Sherry.  She's been such a God send.  Thank you so much, brother Leo, for sharng her with us.

Oops.  Fell asleep for a few minutes.  Will try to get this completed before doing that again.  I'm looking forward to seeing Aunt Jackie, my good friends, fellow Ya Ya and Yo Yo Lam ad Gerry Fulwider from Colby, and my Administrator and DON, Marty Schlink and Nancy Corsentino sometme this weekend.

Jerry's been doing a great job of draiing the site where they placed the tube in my back.  He's been getting about 500 cc's off each a day and it makes such a difference!  Makes it much easier to breathe.  So I'm definitely following instructons.  He's so good and brave.  If it were me I'd be scared to death!

Well precious family  and friends, I think I'll call it a morning and get a little more shut-eye.  Please have a beautiul day and know you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Loads of love, hugs and kises,

L



1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful day as well Grandma, and know you're in all of our thoughts and prayers!

    I'm off to work!

    Love you! Jen

    ReplyDelete