Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Fog

Good morning All!  What a beautiful day ... with fog in Gillette which reminds me of London.  Last night was a wonderful night ... slept  most of the way thru except for taking about 2 hours out to watch West Side Story.  Replacing the pain patch yesterday morning must have really done the trick, because I slept from 9:00 until 2:00, then from 4:00 until 6:00.  It just doesn't get much better than that!

Today and tomorrow  are going to be days of rest so that we can go to Johnny's 50th birthday bash at Devil's Tower tomorrow night.  It's about an hour and a half drive over there, so I want to be well-rested.  It's not every day my baby brother turns 50.  Hold on ... Just dawned on me that I need to take my morning pills.  Be right back.

Okay.  That little chore is accomplished.  Isn't it amazing how many things we take for granted?  Just being able to stand by myself is an accomplishment.  I feel like I'm getting stronger every day and able to do more and more.  The Lord is being so very good to me and I thank Him each and every day for the things He's giving me.

Well dear friends and family, I'm going to sign off for now and just say how much I love and appreciate each and every one of you.  Have a phenomenal day and keep those prayers coming.

Loads of Love,

L

No comments:

Post a Comment