Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm back

Good morning all my wonderful family and friends,

It's a little overcast in Denver city this morning, but still a beautiful day.  Just one great day to be alive! 

I feel lots better today.  Wakened about 3:15 with a hole in my stomach.  My tummy thought my throat had been slit.  First time in abut 3 days I felt like food.   I've ordered a huge breakfast ... egg, sausauge, hash brown, fruit cup and tea. Only problem is it won't be here for another 20-30 minutes.  Guess I'll have to chew on Jerry's neck.  Break my heart!  "-)

Well, accordng to nurse Joan I shouldn't push things, so better say "ta ta" for now.  I'll be talking with you either later today from home or tomorrow from here.  Please offer up a brief prayer that they let me go home today.  I know I"ll get better then!

Loads and loads of love to all of you.

L

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you feel like posting again! Wow, was I worried about you. Praise the Lord you are doing better. I keep my prayers coming and send my love to my wonderful, inspirational, amazing Grandma.

    Glad you got some food in you too! Get lots of rest and take it easy. We'll be seeing you soon!

    Love you mostest-

    Jen-Jen

    ReplyDelete