Monday, September 26, 2011

I know it's early

Hi Everyone,

As you may surmise, it's been a long and somewhat difficult night.  I've been awake every 1 1/2 - 2 hours since 7:30 with a massive headache.  I'm hoping it's caused from my neck and that the massage this morning at 10:15 will take care of it.  If not, guess we'll call the doc and see what he thinks.  I sure hope it isn't from any of the brain tumors, but I don't think so.  In fact, on a good note, the soft tissue tumors on my leg and arm seem to be shrinking, as well as the hard tumor on my breast.  If they're shrinking, bet the rest of the bad boys are too.  :-)  I'm convinced the chemo is working and when we go to Denver in November, Dr. Lam will be amazed!  I'm telling you all right now, with the help of our Heavenly Father, I plan on being her miracle patient.

Yesterday was a very productive day around the Wade house.  Not for me, of course, as all I did was sit and observe.  The rest of the family, however, got all of our furniture in plus probably 500 boxes filled with books, crystal, kitchenware, etc.  My sister-in-law, Shauna, brought supper for everyone and we could actually have fed another 25-50 people.  She fixed homemade chili, veggie soup, rolls, corn bread, and a pheomenal California coleslaw.  I don't like coleslaw, but hers was wonderful. 

Sitting and looking at the massive wall of boxes this mornig, I'd love to jump in and start unpacking but I won't.  I know how much trouble I'd be in with everyone if I did that.  They won't let me do anything except direct.  Bobby is off the next three days and he and Angie have volunteered to come over and unpack for us.  I know I keep repeating myself, but we are so very blessed to have such a wonderful family ... as well as wonderful friends.

Think I'll close for now and see if I can get a little more sleep.  Please have a beautiful day and a wonderful week and I'll be visiting with you tomorrow.

Love and Hugs,

L   


 

2 comments:

  1. I think it's time to find that crown and boa we all had for our YA-YA time at Pauletta's!! Aren't you just the Queen Bee! See the humor here Linda! Sitting on your throne looking out over your minions quietly barking orders....ah yes, all you need is your scepter! Lap it up sweet cheeks because by November your family may be starting to say "Do it yourself"!

    I would love to talk to you but I need your new numbers AND your mailing address! Got cards here and no where to send them.

    Walmart is getting better and Rex showed me some of his new moves last night....get your mind out of the gutter! He did some stretches on my legs, back and neck. It's amazing how your muscles get used to being bunched up then just a few stretches and you feel like you can be a pretzel! Can't wait till he gets out of massage school so I can be his "regular" customer! Can you spell ..bliss?

    Ok, time for me to hit the sale floor at Wally-World. Keep the faith baby!

    Love you~~Gar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Linda dear,
    Bound to have some "punky" days. But I agree with Gar, lap it up!! Also same as Gar have cards and no address. If Gar is asking for address it's serious stuff. Just teasing ya Gar. I loves ya both much!

    How nice to have your furniture and "stuff." My Mom and I have sooooooo much it has become nothing but s _ _ _ to me. We had a furniture garage sale Saturday. Will have to have another garage sale but will probably wait until spring. Hoping to have her moved in next week end.

    Ger has been such a trooper putting up with me and my Mom 24/7. Trying to convince him that we need to go to Denver on his birthday and relax.

    I was very happy to come to school this am so I could rest. We have worked so hard. Could stand being a regular with Rex too.
    Love you babe! Keep the spirit.
    Lam

    ReplyDelete