Saturday, August 13, 2011

Weekend Fun

Holy Snickies! (To quote Jack Black)  Can you believe the time?  I've only been up about 30 minutes, after a luxurious night of sleep.  Got up at 1:30 for about an hour to see if any meteors were visible.  Unfortunately NASA, the scientists, in fact everyone was correct.  The moon was just too bright to allow any viewing.  Didn't see a one ... but I did see the Man, the Lady with the Long Hair, Little Orphan Annie and the Rabbit Holding the Package in the moon.  No, of course not all at once.  You have to look for them one by one.  Except the Man, of course.  He is always there.

Yesterday was a great day.  Slept a little, had a visit from Aunt Jackie, who babysat me while Jerry and Misti ran some errands; my cousin Patrick stopped by for awhile and we had a wonderful visit, and then we watched Lady and the Tramp. 

Our wonderful florist and friend, Cindy Bailey, delivered two beautiful bouquets of flowers ... one from my Sis, brother-in-law and nephew in Seattle of yellow daisies, purple flocks and mums in a very unique vase ... and one from Spanish Peaks Regional Health Center, my employer.  It is in a glass vase with Chinese glass balls and has white miniture roses which are already starting to open, babies breathe and small purple carnations.  Both bouquets brighten up the house and I so appreciate them.  If I can figue it out, I'll  attach the pics we took of them when they arrived.

Okay, I'm officially computer illiterate!  Tried to figure out how to attach the pics, lost the blog, and had to have our Misti show me how to get it back.  Sooooo ... if and when I ever figure it out I'll attach pics.  BTW if anyone knows how, I'm not adverse to a lesson or two.  :-)

Love and hugs to all of you.  Have a phenomenal weekend and I'll be talking Blogging with you tomorrow, if not sooner.

L

3 comments:

  1. Ok...I've been up for 5 minutes, my tongue is stuck to the roof of my mouth, one eye is open and the other is foggy and I swear I hear the strains of Lela singing, in her most cheerful voice, "Good morning to you! Good morning to you!" If she makes me spend Saturday morning cleaning house I'm calling an exocist! Remember those days Linda? Thank God Rex made coffee before he left, I need a transfusion! You just keep seeing rainbows dear friend! Love ya mostest...G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lindy,
    Sorry I haven't been in touch. We are sooooo busy trying to get my Mom ready for estate sale, packed and moved. Boxes, boxes, boxes everywhere! Storage unit, appointments for closings on sale and buy. It's just crazy. Oh, yea and school starts the 22nd. I agree with you what an August.

    I forgot to get up to look at excitement in the sky. But guess it was okay. Probably would not of seen anything here either.

    You sound great. Keep up the positive vibes. I agree with Gar, your morning words are inspiration for me. Make it a better day and enjoy every moment with my family. Curtis is home helping us so that has really been a joy!!
    Loves girlfriend
    Lam

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you already have a video on your computer, you can upload it to your blog as follows:

    1. Click the film strip icon on the post editor toolbar.
    2. In the popup window, click "Browse" to find the video on your computer.
    3. Enter a title for your video.
    4. Agree to the Terms and Conditions (if this is your first video upload).
    5. Click "Upload Video."

    I think the icon beside the video icon is for a still pic so just select it and then follow the instructions above. What I am not finding is the post editor toolbar???

    ReplyDelete