Friday, August 12, 2011

There's no place like home.

Good morning all,

I hope you are having a wonderful morning and that the beauty of our earth is as available to you as it is to us.  We've had quite a bit of moisture in Southern Colorado this past week and looking out to the south and west, it is so green it almost hurts your eyes!  A good hurt, though, so we'll suffer and just enjoy.

Great night last night.  To bed and to sleep about 10:15 ... only wakened once about 02:45, got up and had a cup of tea, Saturn got on my lap and loved me then back to bed at 3:00 to snuggle with Saturn, Venus and my Jerry.  It just doesn't get much better than that!

At any rate, all that sleep has really helped and I feel phenomenal today.  BTW, our son-in-law Bruce was sent home from the ER last evening.  They didn't feel it was appendix ... not sure what it was, though.  Tammi says he's still feeling a little puny in the back and head, but his stomach feels fine this morning.  Many thanks for the prayers.  They sure do work.

Please have a beautiful day and I'll be blogging with you probably tomorrow.

Loads of Love,


L

1 comment:

  1. Hey~~Don't stop writing. It's a treat to wake up and take my coffee to the computer and see that you've left a new message for us. It starts my day in a positive note. You inspire me to be be more optimistic, and plan my day with a smile. It's finally bearable here in Arkansas too. The temps are cool. This time last week it was 115 degrees. Today it's 70 and glorious! Keep plugging sweet cheeks! Luv you!

    ReplyDelete