Sunday, August 14, 2011

Up and At 'Em

Once again, check out the time.  Beginning to think I'm being very slothful sleeping in so late!  In defense, I was up from 03:30 to 05:00, so perhaps can be forgiven for snoozing in this morning.  It is lightly overcast and cool, and I just couldn't seem to drag myself out of our nice warm bed and away from the cuddles with JW, Saturn and Venus.

Really good news when I hit the scales today.  I've gained 2.2 lbs since yesterday.  I am having a slight problem wrapping my head around the fact that I'm excited to GAIN weight.  After 59 years of trying to lose, it just seems backwards somehow.  At any rate, the gain tells me we're winning the battle and I'm getting well. 

I've received two books from friends at CSVNH.  Both are by Charles Capps.  God's Creative Power and The Tongue, a Creative Force.  The basic premise is that what comes out of your mouth shall be.  If you say you're sick ... you will be sick.  If you say you're well ... you will be well.  The power of positive thinking.  And I am well.  The bad actors are being kicked out of my theater and will be a thing of the past very shortly!

Not sure I'll get anything posted tomorrow.  We're planning on leaving here around 06:30 to head to UCH for the appts on Monday and Tuesday.  Oh wait ... we have a laptop now.  Maybe I can Blog in the car.  We'll see.

Love and hugs to all of you.  Have a beautiful Sunday and be kind to yourselves.  Stop, smell the roses, enjoy the beauty of our earth and wrap your arms around someone you love.

L

No comments:

Post a Comment