Friday, August 26, 2011

Last Day of Radiation

Good afternoon everyone,

Just learned from my Sis and Bobby that I didn't get yesterday's Blog posted.  Sorry about that!  This morning I couldn't get hooked onto the the motel's Internet, so that's why this is so late.

Last night was the first night's rest that I've had in over a month.  Dr. Chen prescribed a pain med for the muscle aches and a sleep aide.  They both worked fabulous!  To bed at 8:30 and didn't get up until 7:10.  What luxery.

My sister got in today from Seattle and it is so wonderful to have her here.  Can't wait to curl up with her on the deck at home and watch the sunrise (provided I can get her up that early!)  :-)

Its about time to go to my very last radiation.  I graduate today!

Love to all of you.  Have a phenomenal weekend.

L


No comments:

Post a Comment