Sunday, August 28, 2011

Rough waters

Hello all this is Bobby, updating the blog for momma, as she is a little worn out from the last week of radiation treatments.

I'm not going into all the details because, as mom requested when she started this blog..."There is enough negative going on in this world and I won't stand for it, nor will I contribute to it".

So having said that, it has been a rough couple of days, but "this too shall pass".

Mom continues to be in great spirits, and is getting good rest. Mom was unable to take in the beautiful sunrise this morning, however there were some of us that did, and we are all thankful for this glorious day.

Thanks to one and all for your continued thoughts and prayers during this time. Mom sends her love to you all. Will keep updated over the next few days.

Bobby

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bobby~~Talked to your mom yesterday. It was a struggle for her stay awake so I'm glad she's able to rest. Thank you for taking over the blog. Please keep us posted. Email me if you need my phone number. rexngar@aol.com

    Love~~Gar

    ReplyDelete