Monday, November 7, 2011

I really am here

Sorry about no Blog on Friday.  As you may have surmised, it hasn't been the best of days.  I'm going to let Bobby upate u, as I'm having problems hitting the right keys.  My love to you all.

Good Morning all.... To bring you up to date. Slid back some more last week with it culminating in a trip to the ER on Friday and consequent admission. After chest CT on Sat Dr released Mom as we could do everything at home for her that they would do at the hospital, and Mom SOOOOO loves being at home. Sunday morning brought another trip to ER with her PAT (rapid pulse) that she has had for years except it went into a-fib however converted on her own. Dr sent her home with instructions in case of another attack, and lo an behold another one last nite at 11 PM. EMT came and Mom had converted due to Dad's execution of instructions by the Dr that morn. Oxygen is now in use full time in the house and Mom is resting alot more. We are hoping the lung clears up enough to start a new Cancer drug soon, but time will tell, as we are taking things in stride day-by-day.

Mom sends her love to all of you and hopes to update later this week.

L via Bobby

2 comments:

  1. I was sure worried when I didn't see your blog post on Friday. I'm pulling for you, so get that lung cleared up and then back on the mend, okay?

    Best,

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always thinking about you sweetie and I love you so much.
    Love forever~~Gar

    ReplyDelete