Monday, November 14, 2011

Early Thanksgiving

Dearest family and friends,
What a wonderful early Thanksgiving we had, even though our Colorado family had to go home early. The girls did a fabulous job with all the food, and Bruce smoked two turkeys. It was wonderful to be able to sit around to hear the family sing and play the organ, and piano. My little brother played for two hours which is the longest I've heard him play in years and years. the hits just keep getting better and better in the fact that Jody and his friend Riley will be here sometime this week, and Steve and Gail will be up in two weeks. Best part of the whole thing was that everyone had safe journeys. Not sure where the plan of treatment is going but hope to hear something by the end of the week, and i may be back on Chemo, that would be a good thing. Want to let everyone know how wonderful my son is, he came over Saturday with new tattoos..... front side of wrist says CANCER SUCKS, and bottom side says ILYM, he figures he needed a permanent awareness bracelet. Need to go jump in the shower, thank you again for all the cards love and prayers being sent my way!

Much Love

Linda

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindy - So good to hear you enjoyed the Thanksgiving. I soooo wish I could have made it. Mike, Peyton and I will be coming up in the next few weeks to see you. Until then I will call and hopefully we can get Skype set up so we can see each other. Video calls are really nice :) I love you mostest and want you to take good care of yourself until I see you!

    Love you bunches!
    Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a good weekend. Sherry texted me Saturday to tell me how you were doing. Hope you can get on the new chemo.

    Best always,

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun time with your family. That always boosts the spirit for me. Glad you enjoyed. Hope new chemo treatment happens soon.
    Loves and Hugs Girlfriend
    Lam

    ReplyDelete