Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Act II

Good morning all,

This is from Bobby;

Intermission is over and Act II has begun.

After many visits with all of Mom's Doctors both here and in Colorado, We have come to the conclusion that further treatment for her Cancer is not a viable option, as the risks and complications of treatment would cause more harm than good.

This morning Mom made the decision to have Hospice come in and take over her care, as they can and will provide the best QUALITY care for now, and Mom still gets to be in charge so it is a win-win situation for what Mom is dealing with.

Mom sends her love to each and every one of you following this blog. And I will keep you posted..............

And so Act II begins..........


Bobby for Mom

8 comments:

  1. ...the grief grows more profound, yet knowing that the pain will finally end gives some comfort - and all the wonderful, loving memories are to be charished. We love you all 'mostest' - and hold each and everyone of you in heart and prayer. ALL OUR LOVE, Sherry, Leo and Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindy, Jerry, Bobby, Misti and Tami - I love you all so much! The women in our family are oh so strong and always make sure they can say "I did it my way". My heart aches for the pain of the cancer and treatment Lindy endured. I agree with Sherry about the pain being over and the cherished memories everlasting. Sending much love every minute or every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda - My aunt Mary Messamore says "I pray for her every night and that I will see her again some day. God Bless". Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad to hear that it has come to this, but I know nothing in life is guaranteed. We must enjoy every moment, every cherished friend. I do cherish you, my friend, and know that I will be thinking of you and everyone with you as you go through this.

    Vaya con Dios,

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loves to you Linda and all of your family. Wishing so much for a happier ending. We will meet another time on another stage and have more fun.
    Lamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Linda, please know how many friends and extended family members love and support you. Since you began this journey, we've held you top in your minds and close in our hearts and will continue to do so for as long as you need us. Love always, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindy - This is coming from my aunt Janet Messamore "Please know she is in my prayers and I care deeply about her and the rest of the family. I know hospice to be a comfort".

    I love you mostest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My heart is unbearably heavy. There are no words to express what you mean to me and the thought that the Ya-Ya's light will dim is just too much. You were my first true friend and the hardest to let go of. For 59 years you were the first to try ANYTHING...you really didn't have to be the first this time. Be my guardian angel dear girl because I just can't let you go. Love forever~~Gar

    ReplyDelete